Measurable Results with Integrity, Innovation, and Quality
Our program and project management and support capability is consistent with themes advanced by governing organizational bodies. Relevant associations that guide our practices include the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the Software Engineering Institute (SEI). Members of our project team hold multiple certifications and credentials including Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certifications.
"The best part for me is the dynamic and results driven team culture. As a company/team, we at NexGen strive every day to provide the most efficient and timely solutions for our customers."
— David M., Enterprise Architect
- We have strong knowledge of federal agency mission needs and objectives.
- Our teams are led by skilled and seasoned project managers.
- We maintain expertise in all aspects of project management: initiation, planning, execution, control, monitoring and closeout.
- We have access to an extensive collection of project management resources.
"I enjoy working for the customer to help fulfill a public service mission to manage public lands for current and future generations."
—Mary Z., Project Manager/ Business Analyst Lead
- Automated Fluid Minerals Support System (AFMSS)
- Corporate Reporting Tool Migration
- Enterprise Geographic Information System (EGIS)
- Enterprise Support Services (ESS)
- Facility Asset Management System (FAMS)
- Payment Portal
- Rangeland Administration System (RAS)
- SharePoint Design & Development