NexGen Technologies, Inc. (NexGen) is a federal small business partner with a proven track record of innovative, high-quality, responsive and flexible IT service delivery (DME and O&M) for over 20 years. An ISO 9001:2015 certified IT Services company, our technical service delivery expertise is rooted in Agile Methodology for solution architecture, rapid application development, configuration, and implementation.
From requirements gathering through successful implementation and adoption, NexGen possesses the requisite combination of technical expertise and project experience to deliver powerful solutions on-time and on-budget.
Improve business performance by streamlining enterprise complexity.
Make strategic decisions using critical business intelligence and analytics.
Higher business efficiency by integrating mobile solutions into your workflow.
Access relevant geospatial information wherever and whenever you need it.
Increase productivity with full lifecycle management of business assets.
- Private Corporation: Founded in 1997
- ISO 9001:2015-certified Quality Management System
- Business Size: Small Business (SB)
- DUNS: 960577492
- CAGE: 3EL09
- GSA/FSS: GS-35F-0044N
- SAM Registration Complete and Up-to-Date
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Methodology
- Program/Project Management
- Requirements Elicitation & Analysis
- Software Design, Development, & Implementation under the guidance and protocols of its clients standards.
- System Architecture Analysis & Evaluation
- Change Management - Configuration and Build/Release Management
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning
- Training Support
- Database Administration & Management
- Operations & Maintenance Support
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH NEXGEN
- Extensive staff knowledge and expertise
- Commitment to successful partnerships
- Longstanding history of federal support
- Consistent application of IT best practices
- Experienced project managers and corporate leadership
- Expertise in Agile development and portfolio management
- Access to certified project management and development professionals
- Scalable team structure to support highly complex data and system requirements
NexGen is certified to provide services under the following GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS):
Schedule 70 – Information Technology 541511, 541512, 541519, 541690, 519190
Schedule 899 – Environmental & Geospatial Services